Lune de Marrakech Yoga Travel Retreat Morocco is a dream. It's been inspiring people with it's culture, incredibly history and vibrant
Lune de Marrakech Yoga Travel Retreat
Morocco is a dream. It’s been inspiring people with it’s culture, incredibly history and vibrant colors. Africa’s jewel is rich in diversity, featuring incredible architecture, arts, and gorgeous sunsets off the Sahara. A trip to the Rihad is filled with rich scents, desert songs and city sounds, making this a multi-sensory playground for the senses. If you’re looking for an experience like no other, join me in this mystical country to explore its magic, culture and cuisine.
Located in a private olive grove on the outskirts of Marrakech, Peacock Pavilions is a unique alternative to a traditional riad.
Peacock Pavilions is a hand built, artisanal property. Featured in dozens of magazines and television shows, the hotel is a favourite location for travellers in the know, fashion shoots, yoga and creative retreats, and celebrations of all kinds.
Peacock Pavilions is a social enterprise that gives back to Project Soar, a nonprofit
organization founded by the owners in 2012. Project Soar works to empower hundreds of teenage girls throughout Morocco. The organization was featured in the CNN documentary, We will Rise, with Michelle Obama.
- Daily breakfast and dinner**
- Airport Transfers
- Transportation to/from day trips
- Daily meditation and yoga classes with Nadia (mats provided)
- Use of estate premises (terraces, pool, etc.)
- Tour guide on various day trips
- Henna Party
- Spa Treatment at Le Bains de Marrakesh
- Entrance fees to sites in Marrakesh
- Guided Shopping Tour of the souks of Marrakesh
- Visits to sites in Marrakesh Medina (Ben Yossef, walking tour)
- Visit to Atlas Mountains
- Visit to YSL Museum and Jardin Majorelle
- Le Bains de Marrakesh Spa Day
We are making this an intimate experience, open to just 14 participants. For more information, contact Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reserve your spot via PayPal.
Payment plans are available if needed. Please note, we don’t offer refunds on any retreats, however registrants can sell or transfer their spot if needed.
June 1 (Saturday) 1:30 pm - July 7 (Sunday) 1:30 pm